Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Welcome to Pinoy Gadgetista blog!

My name is Chris and I am from the Philippines. This blog will focus mainly on gadgets ranging from cameras (I am a big photography fan), phones, tablets, wearables and of course computers! This blog may also feature related interesting topics from my country, the Philippines. 

To share my current gadget arsenal:
  • 13in Macbook Air (2013 model)
  • iPhone 6 Plus
  • 42mm Apple Watch (I availed of the sports black model but I am currently using a leather strap)
  • Mi Pad tablet (my current daily tablet)
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 WIFI model - I use mostly for illustrations)
  • Fujifilm X30 camera
  • Apple TV 
  • A couple of styli 
  • Logitech Wireless keyboard (which I use with my tablets)

My current wishlist: 
  • The new iPad Pro with Apple Pencil* 
  • The new Apple TV with the new supercharged remote!
  •  Fujifilm XT1 (I like the Graphite model -- droool!)

Till next!

-- 
Chris
PinoyGadgetista

No comments:

Post a Comment